Introduction Blog Post

Hello everyone, my name is Ayla. I am a student at Tatitlek Community School. I live in a really small community a few miles from the village of Tatitlek. When it's not pouring rain, it can be a very beautiful place. I enjoy working with animals and would like to have a career that is involved with them. 

Here is a picture of the beach and old mining dock near where I live, and my goofy dog.

 
My relation to music mostly just involves me listening to it. I have a keyboard that I try playing some songs on, but I don't really know how to play it. I listen to a wide range of music, but 80's music is probably my favorite. I have never been to a concert, but I would like to. Although I enjoy watching music be performed, I don't get the chance to see it very often.

Here is a link to one of the songs that I enjoy:


Comments

  1. I can see from the flora in your very cute dog photo that you live in a rain forest region. It never looks that green in Fairbanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos and theme are so cool, especially the old mining dock! That's my first impression when open your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photo of your dog, you can see his goofy side, for sure! Alaska is so interesting because of the many different kind of terrains we have here. Thanks for giving us a glimpse into your daily life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the region of Alaska you live in, it looks gorgeous! I also love 80's music. Fun fact... for my job I coordinate our annual holiday party and one year we did an 80's theme. It was the most fun I've had planning an event, ever! I look forward to getting to know you this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ayla, your dog is so cute! Love the song you chose!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Continued Explorations: Music and the Fictive Dream "Stand By Me"

Musial Analysis of "We Didn't Start the Fire"